Sunday, July 31, 2011

Forgiveness

Today I learned that I am a very angry person, and that anger is poisoning me. So I've set out to forgive each and every person I'm mad at. To finally let go of the pain and suffering that I am causing myself. So this is the introduction of the letter that I will send to each person. You people of the internet can read it first.

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."- Yoda


It might be a little weird to hear from me. Truth be told I feel weird writing this. I don't know how much you care, so I'll try to keep this bit brief. I've found myself on the dark side of life, I've followed fear to anger, anger to hate, and hate to suffering. The purpose of this message is to help me walk away from that path with one thing, forgiveness. You aren't the only one getting this message, I'm trying to send this to every person I can get a hold of that I need to forgive. You can choose not to read this, but if you read further know I will tell you why I'm mad at you. Just know that just by having a soul you have a reason to be forgiven.


"What you did that I need to forgive"


Thank you for taking the time to read this. I know I might have done things to you that were just as bad or worse then the things you did to me. I'm sorry. I hope for your own inner peace you may forgive me for the wrongs I did against you. Please do not feel obligated to respond to this, you can perceive this message as you will, but to me it is a physical affirmation of a mental healing process. 


"Only after disaster can we be resurrected"- Tyler Durden

No comments:

Post a Comment