Saturday, July 9, 2011

Downer.

So I finally got my sorry bum into therapy. I really like my therapist, and I think it could be a major improvement for me. The only down side is I'm sort of depressed by the homework she gave me, I'm having a lot of trouble with it, I guess that is why I am going to therapy in the first place. What I'm struggling with is my emotional intelligence. Basically I am in my own little bubble and can't deal with others well. Great. That explains a lot. I want to fix it but it is still really hard because I have convinced myself this is just the way I am.

Basically twenty years of saying I'm on the right track baby I was born this way isn't going to get me anywhere in life... Fun. I'm just going to have to buck up and deal with it. Also having everyone tell me I over think stuff, according to this book I don't think enough sometimes. Oh life is frustrating...

On top of that I am seriously debating dropping out of college. Not for good but just for a little while. I figured out what has been putting so much stress on me, and it has been the social part of college. I let a few really bad things define how the rest of my year went and well if you know anything about how this blog goes it blew up in my face.

So that is my life at this point. I'm sure there are some good bright sides to it, I just can't find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment