Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Parents

I'm nearly 20. I realize I'm going to sound like a typically whiney teenager, but apparently everything has to be done on my parents schedule, and it upsets me. If you want somebody to do something right, do it on their terms, ask nicely. Do not just randomly force shit on them. I'm so tired of my parents deciding what needs to be done and when it needs to be done for me. I'm not ten anymore, yes I'm a messy person, but telling me to clean my room at 9 o'clock so my brother cleans his... well isn't that the stupidest thing. I cleaned my room up on my own will power. I'm trying to figure out what to do without a piece of shelving that I'm taking to college. So lets make your child who just had dental work done do this. Makes perfect sense. This is not working. Okay so it is half working seeing as I'm sorta getting something resembling work done. Tomorrow I'll post one of the favorite poems I've written.

No comments:

Post a Comment