Saturday, July 30, 2011

HI!

So I haven't written an actual blog in a loooooong time. To busy trying to change my life and all. Right now I'm just taking a break from one of the most frustrating things I will ever do, clean my room. It actually isn't going half bad. I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff, mostly just throwing it out. Its kind of fun to have control and finally say fuck what my parents think I'm going to throw away what I'm going to throw away! I've also gotten a little bit behind with the book... But since I'm going back to school in less then two weeks I can't really blame myself.

Cleaning can be hard when you've never really taken the chance and said fuck it I don't care about what others think of me, I'm going to do it my way. Well back to cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment