Sunday, June 26, 2011

Reaching out?

Men imagine that they communicate their virtue or vice only by overt actions, and do not see that virtue or vice emit a breath every moment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Who is one person that you’ve been dying to connect with, but just haven’t had the courage to reach out to? First, reflect on why you want to get in touch with them. Then, reach out and set up a meeting.

I'm not sure. I'm not really big on personal connections. I'd like to have them, but I really keep people at arms length. I feel weird about letting people inside of "my world". I believe that I can tell people all about me, but they don't get to know thing about me, other then the facts. I'm not sure who I want to reach out to, this is one of the prompts I need to come back to...

No comments:

Post a Comment