Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Message

To believe your own thought, to believe that what is true for you in your private heart is true for all men, that is genius. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
What is burning deep inside of you? If you could spread your personal message RIGHT NOW to 1 million people, what would you say?

Good question. I think I would say that they should value their children. Children are the future and we often times like it or not treat them like crap. We mess with their futures so much, in education, in government, in our own homes. Hell we won't let children even be children! What is wrong with a child running around screaming outside? Absolutely nothing. Yet we keep them indoors, we hardly spend time with them and we mold them into what we think they should be. No wonder so many teenagers rebel. I wish I had something more profound to say, but this is on my mind now.

No comments:

Post a Comment