Sunday, June 26, 2011

I was born this way, I'm on the right track baby I was born this way.

Trust thyself: every heart vibrates to that iron string. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.” is a great line from Emerson. If there’s no enthusiasm in what you do, it won’t be remarkable and certainly won’t connect with people on an emotional basis. But, if you put that magic energy into all of your work, you can create something that touches people on a deeper level. How can you bring MORE enthusiasm into your work? What do you have to think or believe about your work to be totally excited about it? Answer it now.

In my life, I am not devoid of passion, but I feel as if those around me are. My life is full of passion, for those I love, for what I believe, for what I do. Every day that I am alive, I am full of passion for what I do and what I want to be. I am full of passion for my dreams, for making magic, for weaving stories. This is what I do, this is who I am. And I need to accept that.

I need to accept this is who I am, I am an artist. This is what I do, this is what I believe, this is what I have to stand for. This is why I'm going to college, because not only am I talented at this, I enjoy it. I was born this way, I'm on the right track baby I was born this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment