Monday, June 13, 2011

Like a Boss

I will not hide my tastes or aversions. I will so trust that what is deep is holy, if we follow the truth, it will bring us out safe at last. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Think of a time when you didn’t think you were capable of doing something, but then surprised yourself.  How will you surprise yourself this week?

I'm a pretty negative person. I typically don't really thing I can do anything. So every time I do something I'm surprised. Its a fun way to live. not exactly the healthiest but fun non the less. This week how will I suprise myself. Well for those of you who don't  know I've been coping with a death in the family. Being the eldest child of the guy who is in charge of the whole affair, well that comes with surprises every day. If you had asked me last year, heck even a month ago, if I would ever have to comfort my own father, I would have laughed in your face.

Things have changed, I've turned into some kind of sanity pillar for the family and have been getting shit done like a boss lately. I've been on the top of my game and honestly I'm shocked. So I'm pretty sure that is how I'm going to keep shocking myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment