Tuesday, August 16, 2011

College... Year Two!

So. I'm moving back into college today. Let the insanity start!

I'm rather nervous cause I'm brining my grandma's ring, but not grandma(She's in a locket, or whats left of her is.). I know awkward details nobody needs to know. Its just nice to have a part of one of the bravest strongest most sarcastic women I've had the pleasure of being related to with me. Plus its pretty... and my finger feels weird without it on. I'm just making excuses for myself now.

...

So in all the insanity I forgot to finish this post. I got here, I fought, I had Stake n Shake. I also got sick(happens every damn time I move from home to college!) Which is why I'm up so early. I actually have plans to hang out and be social today! With somebody not my roommate. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment