Saturday, August 13, 2011

Life

So I've been working on my fears, working on putting my self doubt in a jar as my cousin told me. I've had a lot of success so far. Life seems to be coming together for me. I know that it will never be perfect. I know that things will go up and down. Yet I'm happy. I'm happy that I'm alive. I'm living my own life. I'm taking charge.

And guess what, for once it is working! Heh. I'm actually getting on top of things and working on it rather then sitting around lamenting what has gone wrong... I just need to keep working out my writing muscles! I 've started posting my theories about a book series I read on their forums, its going quiet well. Yay analytical muscle work out! Woot positivity. And all other kinds of exclamations of awesomeness that is going down in my life! Lots of happiness around here. And most importantly balance and contentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment