Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sorry

I think my favorite word in the whole English language is sorry. For Italian it is dispiacere. This will be the first words I say to my Italian teacher. Whats worse is the real reason I haven't been going to class is I'm sick. The sucky kind of sick where you beg boyfriend to kill you. But the kind of sick that if you were taking online classes you would be fine, but I unfortunately am not. So I am stuck here.

I started writing this post last week, I finally went to the doctor to have it confirmed I AM SICK! So I took my medications like a good little girl, and guess what I'm going to the doctor again tomorrow 'cause I'm still sick. I think the infection has spread to other body parts. I'd explain what I have but I'm not that into sharing.

I am still sorry that I haven't been posting, although view have gone up. I wish that I could write something funny for you. But my sense of humor seems to have taken a bit of a toll. Hope to be updating more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment