Saturday, April 9, 2011

Antifreeze, a story

My college can be stupid. I'm not sure how, I'm not sure why, but somehow antifreeze got into our dining centers drinking water. Being a semi responsible adult I told my mother. This is where this story gets even stupider. The next day I told my mom that the dining centers were closed. I said antifreeze I told you yesterday. My mother proceeded to say oh I thought you had it at some party. Yes your nerdy academic daughter drank chemical poison meant for cars and such at a party. I asked her, foolhardily, what she was thinking. She said college stuff. Now this is the woman that when asked how the 70s were she says that they were wonderful but she doesn't remember most of it. This is my mother. She is a bit insane, but I love her... Sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment