Friday, May 6, 2011

I am terrible at keeping up with my blog

I hope to to be posting once a week now. At least. I'm thinking of changing my topics up a bit. I want to start talking about something that I am deeply embarrassed about. I am a messy, terribly messy, heck why not go with diblitatingly messy. The funny thing is I can be organized, in my head. In my head everything is in neat little boxes, and everything has a reason for being there. For those of you thinking of a cubical environment stop right there.
My little mind definitely looks a lot more like this. Ornate, beautiful, a bit old fashioned, yet still practical. Yet my room looks more like the starting of a hoard. You can't see the floor, sometimes there are paths through it, yet in my move back from college, I realized how much stuff I really have. I have too much. Why because I  need to keep everything. I just need to collect to have. Wow what a consumer I am.

Well I'm hoping to have a day by day of one interesting thing at least, that I threw away that day. In other words, I going to give you at least seven different things I threw away this week. And the stories behind them. Possibly pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment