Friday, April 1, 2011

I have a problem..

So, I realized something today. I have a problem. I have many problems, but rarely, very rarely, do I decide to fix these problems. This one seems to be a simple fix. A fantastically simple fix. I have been suppressing my nerdiness.

I used to be perfectly content to be a "lost girl" one of Peter Pan's devotees. But for some reason when I hit oh about 14 or so I decided that sexiness would make more sense then geekiness. And so it begain. I stopped accepting who I am. I hid it. I didn't read Harry Potter Annually. I kept my nerdy books to my self. I stopped using big words. I tried to be the perfect girly girl.

My problem, is I'm afraid that Boyfriend will walk in and find me watching Heroes and make fun of me. Or worse finding me watching Oran Host Club or Fruit Basket. What is boyfriend coming back from? Dungeons and Dragons, so what the heck I'm worried about I don't know. I worry far too much.

I am a worry wart. I love worrying. I'm addicted to worrying, more addicted then when I became a junky. I think I need to make some sort of compromise. So I'm watching Heroes again. And I don't care who the heck sees me. I can be a strong sexy woman whose also a nerd! And so it shall be!

No comments:

Post a Comment