Sunday, April 3, 2011

Random

I am constantly learning things. Things that I constantly forget, usually they are pretty funny. So I've decided that I should write a an on going list of things I have learned.

1. Always buy one pair of pants that is one size too large, that way when they wear out and shrink you can use them as work pants.
2. Don't do your theatre review for your tech theatre class on the show with the lowest budget.
3. Always always write papers in 8 point font. Then make it into 12 point double spaced.
4. If you have good food, take time to enjoy it.
5. Watching food TV is a very bad idea when going to eat at a university dining hall.
6. Using a crayola colored penicle works better for marking up sewing materials then chalk.
And that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment