Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately, I've been kind of busy. When I say kind of I mean I should be doing something else rather then posting but I just can't think right now. So I'll tell you people somethings.

I love animals. I absolutely adore animals. I even wanted to take care of them when they got sick as a kid. Some how I ended up going into theatre tech. Che sarĂ¡ sarĂ¡. Yay I remembered how to put accents on the a. This has not stopped me from wanting to own a small zoo. so here they are.
This is not a wolf! This is a tamaskan dog. They are very sweet and friendly. Plus they look like wolves, who wouldn't want that?
And to complement the wolf dog we have the irish wolf hound. I am a cruel sick person. These are the biggest dog that the AKC will register. I also happen to think they look like the grim from harry potter.
Two large dogs and then this, you've got to be kidding me right? Wrong! Boyfriend is afraid of large dogs so I figure we'd start out small. But most small dogs are yippers right? Wrong! Doxies have a normal bark and are adorable.
Wait a minuet isn't that a bacon machine? NO LIES!!! This is a pig. An awesome adorable piggy. They are smart intelligent and over all totally cool.

What is this? Did my dryer lint grow legs? Nope its a chinchilla. The most awesomely fluffy creature ever. They are so adorable. And fluffy. Did I mention the fluffy?
Who cannot feel the love for this adorable long eared hedgehog? I mean look at it. It says sorry I did a bad. So sweet. Plus they make great pest control. So my garden will be safe!



I wasn't kidding when I said small zoo. Boyfriend is in for a lesson in caretaking, since he has never had a pet. Oh well. At least you got your daily dose of cute right?

No comments:

Post a Comment