Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sorry... I've been kind of busy lately.

I'm a nerdy type person, I love books, I love history, I love geeky things. I am all around geeky. Heck my major is technical theatre. I am a geek. There are two types of geekiness I am not though a gamer or a computer geek. These of course are the things that Boyfriend loves. I can tolerate this, why because boyfriend has no gaming systems at college so there isn't competition, until now.

Boyfriend has joined the league of super nerds, dungeons and dragons. And it is driving me nuts. Why? Why would miss accept all, love all and such dislike her boyfriend playing DnD. Well the thing is its a soul sucking life eater. I've tried to see if my opinion is totally off, trying to guilt myself into accepting this. It hasn't happened. All of my friends give me different suggestions, most of them having to do with sex.

Sex it out of him. Sleep with him more. Seduce him. Stories of how they had friends that played DnD until they got girlfriends. Now of course some of you very dirty minded people are thinking hehe she is going to talk about sex. No I'm going to whine about how my boyfriend has devoted his friday nights to super nerds and how somehow everyone thinks that sex will magically fix this problem. So ha the jokes on you, you dirty minded person.

Now I guess my real problem is I don't have a boyfriend from 7:30 friday night til 1 to 2 AM saturday morning. See since we have a very tiring week all I want to do at 7:30 is relax with my boyfriend, but because of DnD this cannot happen. I end up trolling the internet for hours, starting blog posts I never finish and generally become very grumpy.

So now I've decided I must find a new thing for Fridays, anyone have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment