Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Laughter

This is what I do when I'm bored, I come up with ideas. I rarely ever share them because I am terrified that people will attack them. I am afraid that they will take my beautiful baby ideas that I went through a bajillion hours of labor to bring into this world and when I take it to Rafiki the baboon to hang over a cliff to show the populace, because this is totally what I will do when I have children, and some how a blue butted mammal holds my precious child over the populace Chuck freaking Norris comes out of nowhere and kicks my baby in the face. This fear is completely rational.

So I will now force myself to tell you one of my super-tastic amazing stories! Maybe I lied a little bit, this isn't exactly a story I'm not exactly sure what to call it but here you go.

So I am known for giggle attacks. What is a giggle attack you might ask, it is when everything in the whole freaking world becomes funny. DUH! The giggles can hit at any time. They can be a snicker or a full on laughing spaz. Unfortunately for me they turn out to be the laughing spaz kind.

What is a laughing spaz you might also ask, well a laughing spaz is the kind of laugh you expect to see in a sanitarium. The full bodied convulsion of a laugh that takes your whole body and makes it its bitch. It first starts with the giggles, or maybe a laugh at something you honestly find funny. This is how it sneaks up on you. Suddenly in the middle of your extremely logical laugh your body starts to twitch. You can't breath, yet some how some way you are still laughing. And just when you start to be able to breath and have stopped laughing, it comes again. At this point everyone in the room is staring at you. And for some reason even though it is extremely embarrassing you still find it amazingly funny.

This can go on for what seems like laughing. You can't stop laughing. Even though there is nothing to laugh at, you still find it funny. It is at this point that Boyfriend usually joins in. Why because I'm usually in boyfriend's presence when these fits happen. Boyfriend's roommate is usually also there, which results into Boyfriend trying to defuse the situation by bringing Luke(the roommate) into the situation. This brings Luke into the awkward laughter fest, that my stressed out mind has inadvertently started.

Eventually my embarrassment over comes my need to laugh and I crawl into a ball and hide under the sheets. At this point Boyfriend comes over and tries to comfort me telling me how beautiful I am. Stroke my hair and at try to suppress his giggles at my predicament. At this point I just dive deeper into my sheet cave and try to forget that I had just devolved into my insane side. Eventually the Boyfriend coaxes me out of my shell with the promise of sugar and all is good with the world.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment