Monday, March 21, 2011

I am shy. I am incredibly shy. My shyness knows some bounds. I can do a one on one conversation. Other then that, well I'm shy. I'm not sure how many times I can say this I AM SHY! This turns me into a doormat. Not only a doormat but a toilet. A public toilet in a bar. I get pissed on, shat on, and puked on.

Now this shyness doesn't just exist in real life. It exists here in the internet. I don't pass out information and I'm even afraid of people actually finding out about this blog. Oh noes the idea of spreading my adventures sounded good on paper but now that it is actually happening I'm about to die. Die a painful and unnecessarily terrible death. Like being trampled by strippers in heals. Devoured by house cats. Licked to death by puppies. The list goes on and on.

Boyfriend thinks this is silly. Boyfriend isn't shy like me. Boyfriend isn't afraid to be an idiot in public. I blame this on his male genitalia. Men have a habit of being habitually stupid, in public. Girls not so much. For instance look at the amount of male stand up comedians to female.  A lot more men then women. Why? Because women being stupid isn't funny, its just sad. I resent this. I want to be funny too! Why can't I be funny, I make you laugh right? My crazy life makes you laugh, it makes me laugh for sure.

And of course you can look into it and realize that yes I have mommy and daddy issues. Of course I do. My parents are insane! I promise to tell you more about this because I have some very funny stories about them being insane. Yay insane people! Well thats enough for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment