Sunday, March 20, 2011

I really need to post something new.

Dear world, you frustrate me. You have no idea how much you frustrate me. So I will now proceed to inform you. First of all there is my friend Eugenia, she has her good days and her bad days, just like everyone else. Eugenia's bad days drive me nuts. Eugenia is one of those friends, you aren't really sure why you are friends with her, but for some reason you are. Today she knocked on my door and asked if I wanted some left overs of her's, I took a moment and politely declined. Then she noticed that I was in my underwear and sweat pants and proceeded to ask if I had been doing nothing all day.

This has been my day.

Wake up late and start working on Italian test.
Finish test two hours later.
Eat.
Work on research for project due Tuesday.
Get head ache.
Relax.
Have a calling from Eugenia.

Understandably I was rather upset, having a wild headache making all sorts of havoc in my brain. Luckily Eugenia walked away without a mouthful. This has been my day, as far as days go it has been rather boring. I hope I have a more interesting event for you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment