Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Meet Me

This is me, I used to blog everyday in junior high. Those blogs sounded something like this:

Whine. Talk about my day so any stalker can find me. Whine some more. Write sucky poetry. End with some cryptic comment.

I'm really hoping to do better then that. I haven't blogged since is started high school, I ended high school nearly a year ago. Okay maybe I'm exaggerating, don't look at me like that I am not a liar. I just enjoy taking artistic license.

Let me now pretend for a moment to be normal. Ready, set, goooooooo. Well I like knitting. I love theatre, but not acting. I promise more updates on that. I have a boyfriend and he is the love of my life and we're going to get married. I love pigs and I want to have one as a pet. End normal mode.

I'm honestly just looking to make people laugh, like ha ha her life is so weird. I'm glad my life is normal, I'll now proceed to read the rest of her crazy life stories to make myself feel better. I used to try to do this in real life but it went something like this:

Me: "I was just sitting on Boyfriend's bed trying to eat fundip when before I could start eating the fundip I dropped the stick onto a pile of clothes on the floor. I thought hey I can get that so I lean over and before I know it, some how I'm falling off the bed and my precious computer in tow. I start trying some how to magically crawl back up the bed in mid fall because at this point everything is going in slow mo. And some how I still fall, computer first on its side onto the floor. I sit up and grab my computer grab the fundip stick and look up at boyfriend. Boyfriend is so amused he just starts laughing and laughing."

Person I'm telling the story to: "That's great. Do you want to here my funnier story that really is just about how you had sex in New York and got caught by so and so and how hilarious yet it was really disturbing instead. But you'll laugh anyway cause your that nice person that everyone just take advantage of."

For some odd reason I think that you, the people of the internet will find my insane ramblings about strange things that I do humorous. Or even the insane things I don't do but other people around me do.

No comments:

Post a Comment