Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Work in Progress

So I actually went out last night, I went out to our random performance art thingy. This one guy read some really interesting poetry. It made me want to write and read again. But I am scared. I'm terrible at keeping my commitments. At least to myself. Though I shouldn't be so hard on myself, I have been so proud of myself lately. In a healthy way. I've been able to keep my shit together, actually live my life. I'm not to where I wish to be yet. I am getting closer. Honestly my mental health is so much better than it ever have. So are my organization skills.

I am not unhappy. But I dare say that I want to keep improving. I love the way things have been going. I need to keep working at things, including my wordsmithing.

No comments:

Post a Comment