Monday, September 5, 2011

The Overall solution

For all you stalkers out there, I'm tall for a girl. I am not the tallest girl out there, but I am tall. Now for those of you creepers out there this is very sexy. But it does have some problems.

First of all I am curvy. I am not fat. I am curvy. This difference is important. Not only am I tall, all parts of me are tall. I have a long torso. I have long legs. I have long arms. None of this looks out of preparation really because well I'm tall. Apparently people who make clothes do not understand this. Everything is almost always too short. So when I bend over, hello underwear, or if the universe is feeling exceptionally spiteful my ass crack. Of course everyone jumps on the opportunity to tell me about this problem... I understand you don't want to see it, I don't want it to be showing.

To truly illustrate how bad this problem is, a bely does not fix this problem. Nope. Not even a belt can save my lovely bum from being shown to the world. Because I break belts. To fit in my pants I have to get them much larger than my size so that I don't look like I'm prepared for a flood constantly. Well there is so much extra fabric that it pulls on the belt and snap! Belt is no longer functional as a belt.

So I am left with a problem, which today was finally solved. I have been planning to be Kaylee for halloween, so I went to find a pair of green coveralls. I ended up finding a pair of green overalls. As I was prancing around in them this morning it hit me, THE OVERALLS COVER MY BUTT! Why did I not think of this before? Nobody knows but from now on when I have a crew call it will be overalls, at least until after halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment