Monday, March 5, 2012

Love is All You Need

I call bullshit. Love is most definitely not all we need. And some of you might say well no shit! We need food, we need water, we need shelter. Fine, I'm talking about emotional needs.

I had a really good conversation with my roommate about things that have been going on these days. What I want out of my current romantic relationship. I don't want to talk about it here cause he might still read this stupid old thing, but I'm not sure. Though I'm bursting to talk about it.

I'm bursting to talk about everything I've discovered. But I'm scared shitless that this is done. Even though I know life will go on. I am still scared because I'm finally starting to accept myself. I keep saying that, but I feel like the self is as deep as the ocean and we might never figure out who we totally are. And I'm okay with that. I want to spend the rest of my days enjoying the gift I've been given.

So here I am, debating if I should post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment