Saturday, September 29, 2012

Life


I am a broken human being. I suffer from depression, ADHD, hypothyrodism, borderline personality traits, and being far too good of a human being. I’m also really frakking lonely, afraid of a ton of random things, and slightly paranoid. Why am I telling you this.
Because I attempted suicide today. I’m okay now. I’m sure a lot of you have been in my position for different reasons. I don’t want my existence to end, I just want to move on from the life that I have been given. I have been thrown shit after shit after shit. I lost the one person who bothered to stay with me durring treatment because of all this. Which of course made all of my problems flare up. These problems, they feed into themselves. Causing more and more pain.
I know I don’t deserve this, and deep down I am afraid of death. I know that this is all because I’ve messed up taking my medications. Sometimes I’m really high and can take on the world. And then randomly I hit this low funk and can’t get out of it. Though I fight it with all that I’ve got. I just don’t have a lot right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment