Friday, July 6, 2012

After Cancer

So I'm having one of my crazy ideas that I'm not sure I'll actually follow through with.

I want to go be a hermit in the woods for at least a year.

I keep chasing these things that I cannot have. I keep hoping that magically all this hurt, pain, and anger will leave me. That the actions that this trio drive me to will stop. It wont. But with all these distractions and my own lack of attention, I can't seem to stop and turn my life around. Sure I've made some great progress. But what I really need to do is get the fuck out of this life where I can hide from all the things I can't face. I need to face reality. I need to become who I am and stay that way.

So that is the grand plan after cancer. Go live in the woods. God I hope this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment