Sunday, October 7, 2012

Compassion

When I am not scared, I am truly myself. Unfortunately it turns out that people I know freak me out a lot more than the people I don't.

But when I am myself, I find myself to be a truly compassionate human being. Last night I was walking home at 1 in the morning and I saw a girl in a short tight red skirt, black sparkly tights, and a coat. She was on her phone trying talking to her friend. She got more and more scared, she finally admitted that she was lost to her friend. Most people I know would have called her a dumb slut and just left her alone. I asked her if she need help. She said no ma'am and we went on or separate ways.

I don't know why I felt the need to post this. Maybe because I feel so alone in my extreme need to do what I believe is right, just, and fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment