Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Life...

I have a headache. I don't like this. I think I now know how Sheldon AND Leonard of the big bang theory feels. I really should be following in the footsteps of my awesome cousin. But seeing as I'm living with the problem in a tiny dorm room and she doesn't know how to stop saying stupid things.

Its gotten to the point that I have stopped caring if she shuts up. I just want her to stop saying stupid things. "Like I will be up til dead spurt. Like I will be dead and blood will be spurting out." Yes those words came out of her mouth. I understand, I really do. I say stupid shit all the time. And it annoys people. "Omg fuck this natural light how do I make it go away... natural light wouldn't be so rude if it didn't make me so washed out." This from a girl who claims everyone else in the world is stupid as fuck...

Also I'm looking at my winter coat and wondering... hmm I wonder if I can let this out a little... Seeing as some how I am a late bloomer and have gained more curves Or maybe I can let it out a lot and add some warmer lining and then have a super warm coat! Because well I'm crazy like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment